Studio Art Faculty & Staff
Members of the Studio Art Program faculty are accomplished artists as well as dedicated teachers. The chair of the department is Carrie Olson.
- Prof. Ronald Abram, Associate Professor, Printmaking and Drawing
- Prof. Carrie Olson, Associate Professor of Ceramics
- Prof. Micaela Vivero, Associate Professor, Sculpture and Program Chair
- Prof. Melissa Vogley-Woods, Visiting Professor, Printmaking
- Prof. Tommy White, Assistant Professor, Painting
- Prof. Sheilah A Wilson, Assistant Professor, Photography and New Media