Dr. Songhua Lin
B.A. from Jilin University, P.R. China
M.A. from Jilin University & U.C.-Davis
Ph.D. from University of California-Davis
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Econometrics
- International Trade
- East Asian Economy
- The Chinese Economy
- International Trade and Income Inequality in China
- International Trade and Labor Market in China
- China's Globalization and Its Impact in East Asia
- Global Production and Trade in East Asia
"The Jobless Growth Puzzle of Manufacturing Employment in China," (with Dewen Wang and Fang Cai) The Journal of Indian Labor Economics, No. 3, 2007.
"Processing Trade and Wage Inequality in China," 2006, The China Labor Economics, Volume 3: No. 3, 2006.
"Globalization of Production and Labor Demand: A Country Case Study of Korea," Doowon Lee, Shunfeng Song and Hyung-Do Ahn, ed., "Globalization and Regionalism of the Northeast Asian Economies" Yonsei University Press, Seoul, Korea, 2005.
"Geographic Location, Trade and Income Inequality in China," Ravi Kabur and Tony Venables, ed., "Spatial Inequality and Development", Oxford University Press, London, 2005.
"The Value of Information in International Trade: Gains to Outsourcing through Hong Kong" (with Robert Feenstra and Gordon Hanson), 2004. Advances in Economic Analysis & Policy: Vol. 4: No. 1, Article 7.