Paperwork Responsibilites of May Term Interns
The intern sends the first four assignments (all four together please) to the Department of Education (attn: Suzanne Baker) by June 15th.
- Daily Journal - Please record 'insights'only. Don't list everything you do. Each day record the number of hours you work in school plus the hours you spent in grading and preparation.
- Understanding the School Data Collection- Please complete this form and submit it electronically during your May Term. If you wait until the end of the summer you won't be able to answer the questions. If you are interning with an institution other than a school, adapt the following questions to best reflect the institution.
- May Term Student Self-Evaluation Form - Please complete this form and submit it electronically during your May Term.
- Three to Five Page Paper - Write about an insight you have gained from the experience or any single incident that happened that had a significant impact on you. Do not summarize your experience.
- May Term Teacher/Supervisor Evaluation Form - Your teacher/supervisor is responsible for completing this form. Your obligation is to remind her/him to please send it to Suzanne Baker, Department of Education as soon as May Term is over.This may be done electronically or a hard copy can be requested from Suzanne.