Journal of Geosciences Volume XIII
The Denison Journal of the Geosciences is written and edited by the students
and faculty of the Department of Geology and Geography. Production is overseen
by the excellent Office Services staff of
Shanan E. Peters, Class of 1998
Todd Roberts, Class of 1999
Kennard B. Bork, Faculty Sponsor
- Kurtz K.M. Miller class of '00, is a Geology and Education major. Kurtz participated in a program for high shcool students with Dr. Frolking during the summer.
- Patrick Murphy, class of '00, is an English major and Geology minor. Patrick's contributions punctuate this year's Journal, providing welcome and lively entertainment!
- Timothy C.O. Nixon class of '99, is a Geology major and studio arts minor. Tim mapped in the Confusion Range during the summer of '98. Tim's paper was submitted in Dr. Malcuit's Petrology course.
- Shanan E. Peters class of '98 graduated with a B.S. in Geology and a minor in Biology. He entered the Ph.D. program in paleontology at the University of Chicago this fall. Shanan's paper was completed for Dr. Malcuit's Petrology course.
- Todd M. Roberts class of'99, is a Geology major. Todd participated in an Earth Watch excavation during the summer of '97, and reported on his activities. His other paper was completed in Dr. Malcuit's Natural Resources course. He mapped in the Confusion Range, Utah this summer.
- Paula Konfal class of '98, will graduate with a B.S. in Geology.