||Irma and Clark Morrow House
||Morrow houses 37 coed first-year students all in double units.
||Modern Greek Revival style.
||The building was built as house for Lambda Chi Alpha in 1953. An addition to the house was made in 1961 to create more living space. The design is Modern Greek Revival style. Later named for Mr. and Mrs. Clark Morrow, long time advisors to the fraternity. E. Clark Morrow, class of 1930, was not only an economics professor from 1935 to 1968 but also a lawyer in Newark and served as the University legal counsel. Morrow houses 37 coed first-year students all in double units.