OrgSync: Campus Organization Management System
What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with campus organizations and their members. Once you get the hang of it, OrgSync may even resemble a "Facebook" atmosphere for campus organizations. Each student creates a personal portal containing critical information for the organizations to which they belong. It allows students and organizations to manage organizational records, store and share important documents, communicate with members, plan and publicize events, and track service hours and meeting attendance. Using OrgSync will save you time and effort!
OrgSync also means less paperwork. Forms commonly used by campus organizations will all be available online through OrgSync.
How Does OrgSync Benefit You?
- For Students -- OrgSync encourages student involvement and awareness by making it easier to find registered campus organizations and communicate with their members.
- For Campus Organizations -- OrgSync house all necessary materials for campus organizations in one place. Because communication is key in handling day to day organization business, OrgSync helps to ease communication between organization members and increases efficiency. Within OrgSync, members of a campus organization may keep a log of past officers for reference purposes, post pictures, complete organization surveys, announce meeting schedules, post event information and more.
- Improved Communication through email, shared calendars, contact books, news, discussion boards, shared pictures and files, and Facebook connect.
- Better Organization through event and meeting tracking, distributed news and to-do lists, paperless forms, membership rosters, community service logs, and co-curricular transcripts.
- Increased Efficiency by streamlining the inner-workings of your organization with a "one stop shop" for organizational needs such as commonly used forms.
How Do I Get Started?
Login to OrgSync now and fill out your User Profile! Join the organizations you are a member of and/or request to join those that are interesting to you.
How can I learn more about OrgSync?
As part of our agreement with OrgSync, they offer support for all members of the Denison community. If you need help or support when using OrgSync, click here. Here you can send an email, use the live chat function, search FAQs or call and have your questions answers by the friendly client support technicians. Visit OrgSync's site and check out some of the great tutorials and videos.
If you would like to meet with a member of the Campus Leadership & Involvement Center team about OrgSync, please contact Associate Director of Campus Leadership & Involvement Aimee M. Maczko.