2010 President's Medalists
On Friday, April 23, 2010, six Denison University seniors received the college’s most prestigious award, the President’s Medal.
The preeminent criterion for receipt of a President’s Medal, which was established in 1985, is academic achievement. In addition, candidates must embody some combination of the following: service to the community, contribution to the arts, enlargement of the community's global perspective, athletic fitness and achievement, leadership ability and contribution to community discourse.
The Class of 2010 President’s Medalists:
- Zachary Ara Elmassian, a history major from East Lansing, Mich.
- Betsy Lanette Fisher, an Arabic & the Middle East and political science double major from Toledo, Ohio
- Chuan-Xing Ho, a biochemistry major from Johnson City, Tenn.
- Jenna Grace Kelly, a psychology major from Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- Lauren Rae Meyer, a psychology major from McFarland, Wis.
- Hannah Kathleen Miller, a sociology/anthropology major from Kinsman, Ohio