Throughout the academic year, we will post information regarding influenza on the Health Services website. Students also may receive e-mail about campus activities geared toward influenza vaccination and prevention efforts. As always, we encourage students and faculty to stay informed and practice healthy behaviors. Please remember that simple, daily preventative practices could help you avoid illness.
Such preventative practices include:
- Wash or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer many times throughout the day
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow and not your hands
- Avoid all sharing of drinks and eating utensils with anyone else
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth whenever possible
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Maintain good nutrition and sleep practices
Contact Health Services at 740-587-6200 if you have any further questions.