B.A. in Cinema, 2013
B.A. in Economics, 2013
'Sup folks! I'm Bern(ardo) from Brazil and I'm a sophomore here at good ol' Big Red.
Some basics about me:
- I'm an Economics major, like half of the other international students.
- If you like acting, I gladly invite you to take part of some of my movies, since I'm a Cinema major.
- I'm a DJ at our radio station, WDUB, also known as The Doobie. Listen to our shows at 91.1 FM!
- When you have nothing to do on the weekends, come over to Slayter Auditorium, I might be projecting a movie through the Denison Film Society (DFS)!
- When I'm not watching movies, reading, studying, or working out, I'm eating - a lot!
- I love the four months of snow we have here at Big Red, but only before winter actually arrives.
- If you're interested in languages, like me, we'll probs see each other at the Modern Languages Dept., where I work most of the time as either a Tutor or a Teacher's Assistant.
Anything you need, feel free to ask!