B.S. in Physics, 2013
B.S. in Mathematics (minor), 2013
I was born and raised up in a small city called Shaoxing in China. My hometown is historically famous for her country gentry. I wanted to become a calligraphy master when I was a kid. But obviously I am not fulfilling that dream. I spend my freshman year at Ohio State University, the biggest educational institution in U.S., and then transferred from OSU to Denison. It was quite a transition, I must admit. As a rising junior, I have a major in Physics and a minor in Math. To give you an idea of what my academics look like, it usually takes me less than 10 minutes to set up an integration, but more than an hour to solve it. During the school year, I work as an Admission Intern in Sarah Leavell's office.
It's not easy to describe me by words, but here are a few random facts about me.
- I'm a big fan of crime movies: Scarface, Good Fellows, Once Upon a Time In United States.
- An Expert at digital gadgets and computer building. I once over-clocked my Core2 Duo to 4.5 Ghz with only air cooling.
- Just joined Beta Theta Pi last semester. Very proud of being a Beta, I have never regretted a moment of it.
- A huge fan of Lost. Have own the collection of all six seasons.
- Zero tolerance to spicy food.
- Started to play piano this year, at the age of 20.
- Pray to God everyday for giving me 5 more inches.
- I'm kind of nostalgic, so my dream ride is still 2003 BMW M5
- I had freshman 15, which is positive. But I also had sophomore 15, which is negative.
- Quite eclectic about music, with trance and house being my favorite, followed by classical and blues.