B.S. in Psychology, 2013
B.A. in Communication, 2013
My name is Radhika Kamalia, here is a little bit about me:
- I grew up in Bombay, India
- My favorite food in the entire world is Indian food, I really really tend to miss it when I am at Denison, My second favorite is Chinese, but cooked in Indian style.
- I love Bollywood music and movies and you’ll often catch me watching them, especially when I am missing home. At the same time, I do like watching Hollywood movies and listening to some English music too.
- I am a really great listener, so feel free to talk to me anytime.
- One of the things I love the most about Denison is how pretty it is in spring and it seems to take on a personality of its own in winter.
- I am a die-hard coffee addict.
- I tend to switch very easily between being hard-working and being lazy, so sometimes you’ll see me in the library and sometimes lolling about in college.
I can't wait to meet you everybody!