Watch this: A class on the move

We thought it was just going to be another big group photo. Instead, the Class of 2015 has provided 63 seconds of pure fun.

What do you think? Post a comment below...

(Address will not be made public)

Comment Policy

11 Comments

Please note that new comment ratings will not appear immediately, but rather will be reflected within a few minutes.

2:10 PM August 30, 2011

maggie Brooks wrote:

What fun! Perfect musical score too.

(0)

2:14 PM August 30, 2011

anne ’91 wrote:

Well executed, 2015! Good luck and enjoy your time at Denison!

(0)

7:51 PM August 30, 2011

lynda wrote:

That is definately PURE FUN!! Really made me laugh.

(0)

12:51 PM August 31, 2011

Todd Stevens wrote:

Very cute! Who shot this? A definite homage to deceased Professor Elliott Stout!

(0)

2:37 PM August 31, 2011

UniversityCommunications wrote:

Thanks, Todd. We all miss Professor Stout around here. Kurt Hickman, a member of our University Communications team, shot and edited the video. We also want to credit Greg Ruess for creating the perfect large-scale layout for 614 students to form the numerals representing their class. Greg, an engineer, is the husband of Trish Ruess, assistant to the dean of First-Year Programs.

(0)

6:30 PM August 31, 2011

Amy wrote:

To the class of 2015: Have so much fun over the next four years! It goes by super fast but they are 4 years you will never forget!

(0)

9:11 PM August 31, 2011

Kai wrote:

pretty cool, better than the whole crowd shot we had our year. it feels good to see Denison getting more and more creative and fun:)

(0)

12:17 PM September 1, 2011

Lauri Weinfeld wrote:

Kudo’s to Denison for doing such a wonderful job of making the incoming class of 2015 feel important, welcome and safe. As a parent, it’s nothing short of ‘prayers answered!’ WHAT a difference from other universities. I think my daughter is in for a deep, enriching, unforgettable four years at Denison! Thank you to each and every one of you who had a part in welcoming my daughter in such a “class act” way!!!

(0)

2:09 PM September 1, 2011

Maureen feeney reese wrote:

Great job! Music is perfect and the mood is terrific, I just love
this piece :)

(0)

12:56 AM September 2, 2011

Electa Frison AKA Stanisha Lang’s Mom wrote:

Awesome, simply awesome…. I am truly a proud Denision – did I spell it correctly? HELP!!! I’m a newby :)

(0)

7:28 PM September 6, 2011

Leslie North wrote:

So very, very special. I am very impressed with what I have seen of Denison and I know my daughter will have a wonderful four years.

(0)